ABRSM Violin Exam Pieces 2016-2019, Grade 7
This album contains nine pieces from ABRSM’s 2016–2019 Grade 7 Violin syllabus.
- three pieces from each of Lists A, B and C
- appealing and varied repertoire
- carefully edited and clearly presented throughout
- helpful information about the pieces and the exam
- All of the pieces on the Grade 7 syllabus have been recorded by former ABRSM scholarsBenjamin Baker and Katie Stillman, young concert artist Magdalena Loth-Hill, and jazz violinist Christian Garrick.
- The duo recordings and playalong practice tracks are available on CD – as part of the Violin Exam Pieces with CD package – or as downloads from www.abrsm.org/audioshop.
- Larghetto and Allegro: 1st and 2nd movts from Sonata in A, HWV 361 [George Frideric Handel]
- Rondo: 3rd movt from Concerto No. 2 in D, K. 211 [Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart]
- Allegro: 2nd movt from Sonata in E, BWV 1016 [Johann Sebastian Bach]
- Introduction and Polonaise: No. 12 from Arabesken [Bohm]
- Allegro: No. 4 from Southland Sketches [Harry T. Burleigh]
- Souvenir [Frantiek Drdla]
- Prelude and Waltz: Nos. 1 and 3 from Five Pieces, Op. 84 [Malcolm Arnold]
- Rojo y Negro: from El violin en el tango [Ramiro Gallo]
- Gavotte with two Variations (No. 4 from Suite Italienne) [Igor Stravinsky]