ABRSM Violin Exam Pieces 2016-2019, Grade 4
This album contains nine pieces from ABRSM’s 2016–2019 Grade 4 Violin syllabus.
- three pieces from each of Lists A, B and C
- appealing and varied repertoire
- carefully edited and clearly presented throughout
- helpful information about the pieces and the exam
- All of the pieces on the Grade 4 syllabus have been recorded by ABRSM examinerHilary Sturt, former ABRSM scholar Benjamin Baker, and jazz violinist Christian Garrick.
- The duo recordings and playalong practice tracks are available on CD – as part of the Violin Exam Pieces with CD package – or as downloads from www.abrsm.org/audioshop.
- The New Round O [Anon.]
- Allegro: 5th movt from Sonata in G, RV 25 [Antonio Vivaldi]
- Allegretto in F, from 'The Clock' Symphony, Classical and Romantic Pieces Book 2 [Joseph Haydn]
- Mazurka: No. 11 from Petite ecole de la melodie, Op. 123, Book 2 [Charles Dancla]
- Saeterjentens Sondag (The Shepherd-girl's Sunday) [Ole Bull]
- Entr'acte No. 5 from Rosamunde, D. 797 [Franz Schubert]
- Take Five [Paul Desmond]
- Tango-Ballade, from Sieben Stucke nach Die Dreigroschenoper [Kurt Weill]
- Daydream [Timothy Salter]