Trevor James Privilege Flute Outfits
The award winning Trevor James Privilege Flute is a quality top of the range student flute that allows players to create a responsive and attractive sound with good tonal flexibility and dynamics. Trevor James have spent over 30 years finely honing the design, manufacture and quality of finish to their flutes.
All Trevor James Flutes are finished in their Kent-UK based workshops by experienced technicians.
• Trevor James Performers Privilege Flute
• Engraved Crown
• Pointed Key arms
• Available with closed or open holes
• Silver plated body tube and headjoint (new triple plated finish)
• Offset G and E mechanism
• Double skin yellow pads
• Instrument is supplied in a French style wooden case with fleecy lined case cover with shoulder strap
• Includes cleaning rod, internal gauze cloth and micro fibre polishing cloth
• Weight: 1000g